You can translate the question and the replies:

Denodo Web Service

I am able to insert single record in source Table using POST method. Here I am using JSON file format in post body part. When I am trying to insert multiple records in one call it is still inserting one record only. Is there any way to insert multiple records in one call using POST method? Thanks in Advance.
user
03-07-2020 03:53:53 -0400

1 Answer

Hi, I tried inserting multiple JSON records in a single POST body script and I have understood the reason behind why only one record is being inserted to be the REST interface in Denodo which is designed as 'Stateless', would not keep track of all the operations that happens beyond the time of an open connection. For this reason, batch processing was not included as part of it and at this point of time it is not possible to run multiple inserts with a single IDU request. You can also have a look at the query that will be sent by the web service, when it receieves an [IDU request](https://community.denodo.com/docs/html/browse/7.0/vdp/administration/restful_architecture/restful_web_service/idu_requests#insert-queries-post). Hope this helps!
Denodo Team
03-07-2020 08:39:40 -0400
You must sign in to add an answer. If you do not have an account, you can register here