You can translate the question and the replies:

Server Shutdown Issue

I am unable to shutdown my VDP, Scheduler, IT Pilot Wrapper server. Please help urgently Error: Unexpected Error. Connection refused: Connect
user
13-07-2020 07:26:00 -0400

1 Answer

Hi, This generally happens when you try to stop the Server which is already not in a running state. I recommend you to use "ps -ef | grep java" command to first see if the VDP Server is in the running state or not. * If it is not running, then start the Server using the vqlserver_startup.sh script in <DENODO_HOME>/bin/ and check with the same command again to see if it was started properly. * If the VDP server was already in the running state, then try to kill the java process first and make sure there is no java process running in the background and start the server again using the script. After you have successfully started the VDP Server, try again with your shutdown script to check if you are able to use the shutdown script successfully to stop the VDP Server. Hope this helps!
Denodo Team
13-07-2020 11:33:20 -0400
You must sign in to add an answer. If you do not have an account, you can register here