You can translate the question and the replies:

connect denodo from java program

Hi,Iam trying to connect denodofrom java program , I installed the denodo jdbc jar file and put it at my java prgoram and it works well , but when I tried to run the java program from terminal by generate jar file and run it , it failed to load vdp jdbc and it always fail to run. so please how to add vdp jdbc as dependency or how I colud solve it . thanks
user
18-07-2020 07:16:40 -0400

1 Answer

Hi, If I am connecting to Virtual DataPort using Java program and if there are some dependency jar files missing, I would include the missing JAR file names using the **-classpath** command line option or the **–cp option** like java -cp <dependent_jar> <My_jar_file>. However, if you are developing Custom elements using Eclipse with the [Denodo4E plugin](https://community.denodo.com/docs/html/browse/7.0/denodo4e/index) provided by Denodo Platform, it imports all necessary dependencies that are required to develop these elements. Hence, it will take care of all the Virtual DataPort dependent jars required for the process. Hops this helps!
Denodo Team
20-07-2020 09:26:32 -0400
You must sign in to add an answer. If you do not have an account, you can register here