You can translate the question and the replies:

RHEL 7.8 and Solution Manager - blank window

Hi, I tried to install Denodo Solution Manager 7.0 on Red Hat Enterprise Linux Server 7.8 with graphically wizard but when the wizard started I have a blank window( white window). So I resolved with a command line installation but when I try to start the VDP Admin tool or the Denodo Platform Control Center (Solution Manager) I have the same problem. There aren't logs that indicate the error. Someone can help me? Thanks.
user
28-07-2020 04:19:42 -0400

1 Answer

Hi, I was able to successfully install and launch the Solution manager on the Linux platform with Graphical support. Since Virtual DataPort Administration Tool is a graphical tool, it will require a **Graphical User Interface**. If the Linux server does not have graphical support, I would use the **VDP client installer** on the local machine in order to launch and connect with the VDP Administration Tool. Alternatively, I would set up a Graphical User Interface(GUI) like *Gnome* in Red Hat Enterprise Linux Server. If I want to check the log files, I would find them under the following directories: * Virtual DataPort logs: <DENODO_HOME>/logs/vdp/vdp.log * Virtual DataPort Administration tool logs: <DENODO_HOME>/logs/vdp-admin/vdp-admin.log * Solution Manager <SolutionManager>/logs For more information, you can have a look at the document[ Using the Command Line Installer](https://community.denodo.com/docs/html/browse/7.0/platform/installation/using_the_command_line_installer/using_the_command_line_installer#using-the-command-line-installer) of the Denodo Platform Installation Guide. If this does not resolve the issue and if you have a valid support account, I would suggest raising a support case on the [Support Site](https://support.denodo.com/) for more detailed help with the issue. Hope this helps!
Denodo Team
29-07-2020 08:17:09 -0400
You must sign in to add an answer. If you do not have an account, you can register here