To access data the ARP table from Virtual DataPort, I have utilized the **Denodo SSH Custom Wrapper** available on the [Denodo Connects](https://support.denodo.com/resources/denodo-connect/list/Denodo%207.0#) portion of the Support Site that you can download if you have a valid Support contract. This wrapper allows Virtual DataPort to use the secure shell protocol (SSH) to connect to a remote computer and execute an arbitrary command, which is then returned as the query result.
In order to access the ARP table from Virtual DataPort, I have performed the below steps ,
* Download the Custom Wrapper named “Denodo SSH Custom Wrapper” from the support site under the Downloads tab -> DenodoConnects.
* Extract the jar file and add it to your Virtual DataPort tool -> Extension Management >Import.
* Create a custom data source using this jar file.
* Create a base view filling the parameters (Host, Port, User, Password, Command)
* Enter the command to execute access the ARP table under the command option
* Save the view and execute the same.
For more information, you could refer to the below documents,
* [Denodo SSH Custom Wrapper](https://community.denodo.com/docs/html/document/denodoconnects/7.0/Denodo%20SSH%20Custom%20Wrapper%20-%20User%20Manual).
* [Custom Sources](https://community.denodo.com/docs/html/browse/7.0/vdp/administration/creating_data_sources_and_base_views/custom_sources/custom_sources).
Hope this helps!