You can translate the question and the replies:

1. How one can acess Encrypted Excel file via Excel data source.? 2. using an Interpolation variable will excel file who have all different password set

1. I have set passowrd to Excel file and was trying to access my file but it doent helped using Decrypt(DES, MD5 ) option 2. How can we use interpolation variable when we have lots of locked Excel file. SO I have query around password only and How can I access it. Please help
user
17-09-2020 00:53:40 -0400

1 Answer

Hi, I would create a Custom Input Filter that allows you to read the Excel file by providing the password of the files. I believe you can check [Custom Input Filter](https://community.denodo.com/docs/html/browse/7.0/vdp/administration/creating_data_sources_and_base_views/path_types_in_virtual_dataport/path_types_in_virtual_dataport#custom-input-filters) section of the manual to know more about it. If you want to use Decrypt option, you would need to encrypt your Excel file with PBE with MD5 and DES to allow Virtual DataPort to decrypt it by using the option “Decrypt (PBE with MD5 and DES)”. Hope this helps!
Denodo Team
17-09-2020 07:49:11 -0400
You must sign in to add an answer. If you do not have an account, you can register here