For your scenario, I would perform the following steps,
1. First, I would enable the cache in the Virtual DataPort Server by performing the steps mention in the [Configuring the Cach](https://community.denodo.com/docs/html/browse/latest/vdp/administration/server_configuration/configuring_the_cache/configuring_the_cache#configuring-the-cache) section of the Virtual DataPort Administration Guide.
1. Then, open that specific view, click Options > Cache and select the cache modes. To get more information related to the configuration, I would refer to the [Configuring the Cache of a View](https://community.denodo.com/docs/html/browse/latest/vdp/administration/creating_derived_views/advanced_configuration_of_views/configuring_the_cache_of_a_view) section of the Virtual DataPort Administration Guide.
1. After enabling the cache for a particular view, if I wish to schedule that cache view, then I would make use of the Denodo Scheduler and create a new job of type “VDPCache” in the Scheduler Administration tool.
1. In the Extraction section of the job, select the VDP type data source, create load processes by clicking on the “New Load Process” and select appropriate views for the Load process in order to preload the cache for Virtual DataPort views.
For more information, I would refer to the following section,
* [Cache Modes](https://community.denodo.com/docs/html/browse/latest/vdp/administration/cache_module/cache_modes/cache_modes).
* [Creating and Scheduling Jobs](https://community.denodo.com/docs/html/browse/latest/scheduler/administration/creating_and_scheduling_jobs/creating_and_scheduling_jobs).
* [VDPCache Extraction Section ](https://community.denodo.com/docs/html/browse/latest/scheduler/administration/creating_and_scheduling_jobs/configuring_new_jobs/vdpcache_extraction_section).
Hope this helps!