To schedule a cache on the base view and feed the session key to the view at the same time, I would follow the below steps:
* Set the cache mode to full incremental on the base view with the condition:
<date_field_of_base_view> > '@LastCacheRefresh'
* Define a new job on the Scheduler to preload the cache
* In the new job, write a parametrized query on the base view with session id as the input parameter
* write another query to get all session ids from the data source and map those session ids to the input parameter of the parametrized query.
* Schedule the load process.
You could also refer to the article on [VDPCache Extraction](https://community.denodo.com/docs/html/browse/7.0/scheduler/administration/creating_and_scheduling_jobs/configuring_new_jobs/vdpcache_extraction_section#vdpcache-extraction-section) section and [Incremental Cache Mode](https://community.denodo.com/docs/html/browse/7.0/vdp/administration/cache_module/cache_modes/incremental_mode#incremental-mode) to get more details.
Hope this helps!