You can translate the question and the replies:

Denodo V7 Increemental Load

I am getting the following error message while trying to run the Incremental load. This was working fine in the production environment, but now in the test environment I keep getting thsi error even with 1 days' data. Error executing query. Total time 80.104 seconds. QUERY [PROJECTION] [ERROR] INCREMENTAL_CACHE_LOAD [STORED_PROCEDURE] [ERROR] COM.DENODO.CONNECT.INCREMENTALCACHELOAD.STOREDPROCEDURE.INCREMENTALCACHELOADSTOREPROCEDURE [STORED PROCEDURE] [ERROR] Received exception with message ‘com.denodo.vdb.engine.storedprocedure.StoredProcedureException: ERROR getting rows to update in cache.’ These are the steps I have taken •Installed the Denodo Incremental cache Load 7 JAR file. •Create the Incremental Cache Load Stored Procedure •Set up a job in Denodo Scheduler with Increemental load properties, I used Custom conditions (snapshot_date between ‘2020-05-01’ and ‘2020-05-02’ ) What else should I do to get it to work ?
user
28-10-2020 07:48:48 -0400

1 Answer

Hi, I would recommend you to refer to a similar Q&A question [here](https://community.denodo.com/answers/question/details?questionId=9064u0000004FYyAAM&title=Denodo+Increamental+Cache+Load). It explains in detail how to configure an incremental cache. Hope this helps!
Denodo Team
26-11-2020 12:36:16 -0500
You must sign in to add an answer. If you do not have an account, you can register here