You can translate the question and the replies:

I have installed Oracle VM VirtualBox and I cannot find the file referenced as Denodo Training QuickStart Virtual Machine.ova

I have installed Denodo 8.0 successfully and Oracle VM VirtualBox and I cannot find the file referenced as Denodo Training QuickStart Virtual Machine.ova. In order to point the Virtual Box to the Denodo data for the Developer course. Does anyone know where I could find this so that I can do my labs on my personal computer?
user
17-11-2020 12:02:27 -0500

2 Answers

Hi, The Denodo Quickstart Virtual Machine can be downloaded from the link provided in the **Configuration** module of the Denodo 7.0/8.0 courses. A zip file is downloaded which includes the .ova file and a user manual for the same. We would recommend you to follow the instructions provided in the **Denodo Training QuickStart Virtual Machine - User Manual - <version>** to import the .ova file into the Oracle Virtual Box to access the inbuilt data sources from your Denodo Platfrom. Hope this helps!!
Denodo Team
18-11-2020 02:21:47 -0500
Hello, If you Installed [Oracle](https://mindmajix.com/oracle-ebs-training) VM Virtual Box and can't find the file,this error could have occured due to the Hyper-V enabled in your system which is blocking the Virtual Box and please note that this error is not related to the Denodo QuickStart Virtual Machine. Mostly, if you would have installed docker in you system then the Virtual Box will stop working due to the the Hyper V enabled. In order to overcome this issue, you could disable the Hyper V and then try again to start the Virtual Machine. Besides that, you could also ensure that correct virtualization options are enabled in the BIOS in the Virtual Box. I hope this helps! Thanks & Regards, Anita
user
01-12-2020 12:50:03 -0500
You must sign in to add an answer. If you do not have an account, you can register here