You can translate the question and the replies:

After AMI update to denodo solution manager there is a foilder /denodo but no solution manager software under that folder, Any ideas?

After AMI update to denodo solution manager there is a foilder /denodo but no solution manager software under that folder, Any ideas? In /etc/fstab file there is entry for /dev/sdh and no errors in AWS console for attached volume to the new instance ID. Please advise. Thanks Mohammed
user
19-11-2020 18:10:35 -0500

1 Answer

Hi, In this case, I would access the old EC2 instance which was used to create a custom AMI and check if my root volume(/dev/sdh) had contained the solution manager software files installed in the /denodo directory. Suppose, if I see my root volume of the old EC2 instance contains the solution manager software files but it is not reflected in the new EC2 instance which is created by using the custom AMI, then i would check if AMI snapshot was generated at right time(i.e after installing solution manager software). if i don't find any such information,then i would create a new custom AMI from the old EC2 instance and then lauch the new EC2 instance by using the recently created AMI and check if solution manager installation files are available. Hope this helps!
Denodo Team
20-11-2020 04:15:59 -0500
You must sign in to add an answer. If you do not have an account, you can register here