You can translate the question and the replies:

Refresh token not fetched when connecting to Azure Blob Storage

Hi all, I followed the steps accoring to the Denodo Data sources guide (https://community.denodo.com/kb/view/document/How%20to%20connect%20to%20Azure%20Blob%20Storage%20from%20Denodo) and obtained the OAuth2.0 credentials. Everything worked fine but after clicking "ok", in the next window the "Refresh token" is missing - while the filed "Access token" and "Token endpoint URL" are filled and the "Access token expires in" field is updated with the value 3599). In the folliwing I cannot connect to the data source. Is this a wrong configuration in my Azure Portal? Where can I change the settings in order to retrieve a refresh token? Thank you very much for your support, Matthias ![RefreshToken](C:/Users/dvAdmin.dvClient/Desktop/RefreshToken.jpg)

1 Answer

Hi, I tried following the steps in the KB article and everything worked successfully. In your case, I would check the following: * Vdp admin and server are in the same update * Look for the log files to find any errors * Try connecting from external client like Postman We suggest you to open a support case if you are a valid support user, and support team can help you better. Hope this helps!
Denodo Team
27-11-2020 11:18:23 -0500
You must sign in to add an answer. If you do not have an account, you can register here