You can translate the question and the replies:

Getting this when trying to connect Denodo: authentication error: Database 'admin' not found.

Hi Team, we are using Denodo from Azure market place. Everyday VM need to shutdown and restart when required. Once the VM is started, the services for Denodo becomes up and running. But when trying to connect with vdp it is giving this errror: *authentication error: Database 'admin' not found*. Restarting the services solve this problem but this issue should be solved. I have also checked the memory status (as suggested in some answers) and it is looking good. When I have checked the Denodo VDP logs it is giving this info: *ERROR 2020-12-04T02:19:48.328 com.denodo.vdb.engine.session.DBSession [] - Unable to obtain metadata connection: Cannot create PoolableConnectionFactory (Failed to start database 'dbmetadata' with class loader sun.misc.Launcher$AppClassLoader@75b84c92, * Any idea to solve this issue. Thanks a lot.
user
17-12-2020 02:05:36 -0500

1 Answer

Hi, The error: > ERROR 2020-12-04T02:19:48.328 com.denodo.vdb.engine.session.DBSession [] - Unable to obtain metadata connection: Cannot create PoolableConnectionFactory (Failed to start database ‘dbmetadata’ with class loader sun.misc.Launcher$AppClassLoader@75b84c92, indicates that there appears to be some type of metadata corruption as it is unable to obtain metadata connection. This could also explain the VDP connection error. To further analyze this issue and learn more about why this issue accured, I recommend you to open a Support Case if you are a Denodo Customer and attach the log file to the case. Hope this helps!
Denodo Team
18-12-2020 13:41:19 -0500
You must sign in to add an answer. If you do not have an account, you can register here