You can translate the question and the replies:

Unable to establish connection: The JDBC driver was not found. Check that the driver exists in the class path of the data source.

Hi Team, I am getting the below Error while connecting the oracle database. **Unable to establish connection: The JDBC driver was not found. Check that the driver exists in the class path of the data source.** And le us konw what should we provide in ** Driver Class** tab.
user
07-01-2021 06:05:22 -0500

2 Answers

Hi, In order to connect to Oracle you would need to use the corresponding Database adapter. For example I am choosing Oracle 12c to connect to my Oracle database. The value for the Driver Class is usually automatically filled when choosing the Database Adapter. The driver class name is **oracle.jdbc.driver.OracleDriver** I would make sure that the values and connection details are filled correctly. Also note that the JDBC Driver for Oracle is already included in the Denodo Platform as seen in the section [Supported JDBC Data Sources](https://community.denodo.com/docs/html/browse/8.0/vdp/administration/appendix/supported_jdbc_data_sources/supported_jdbc_data_sources#supported-jdbc-data-sources), so it is not required to manually add the oracle JDBC driver. Hope this helps!
Denodo Team
07-01-2021 10:26:05 -0500
The above solution working fine .Thank you soo much.
user
07-01-2021 13:20:20 -0500
You must sign in to add an answer. If you do not have an account, you can register here