When creating a base view using a ZIP compressed file, the first CSV file will only be processed which is expected at the moment.
As an alternate workaround, I would perform the following based on my requirement:
* Extract all the CSV files from the ZIP.
* Create a Delimited File data source, set the **Data Route** to 'Local' and set the file path to the location of the Unzipped folder.
* If the schema of the CSV files is the **same** then I would:
* Provide the path to the folder along with the pattern of files type in the File Name pattern.
* You can refer to the [Paths Pointing to a Directory](https://community.denodo.com/docs/html/browse/8.0/vdp/administration/creating_data_sources_and_base_views/path_types_in_virtual_dataport/local_path#paths-pointing-to-a-directory) section of the Virtual DataPort Administration Guide.
* Note: with this method only one base view would be created common to all the files of the same type in the folder.
* If the files do not have a common schema, I would:
* Set an [Interpolation Variable](https://community.denodo.com/docs/html/browse/8.0/vdp/administration/creating_data_sources_and_base_views/path_types_in_virtual_dataport/path_types_in_virtual_dataport#paths-and-other-values-with-interpolation-variables) to create base views on the given file name input only.
However, if I still need to extract data from different CSV files packed in a ZIP or if I need to extract files based on any other format like **.tar**, then I would suggest you to create a Custom Input filter to extract files from the archive and process it in Virtual DataPort.
You can take a look at [Developing Custom Input Filters](https://community.denodo.com/docs/html/browse/latest/vdp/developer/developing_extensions/developing_custom_input_filters/developing_custom_input_filters) section of the Virtual DataPort Developer Guide for more information.
Hope this helps!