You can translate the question and the replies:

Denodo Scheduler Information

Does the Denodo stores the job schedule and run information in any of the metadata (scheduled through the Denodo Job Scheduler)? Kindly let me know. Thanks !
user
05-08-2021 02:15:54 -0400

3 Answers

Hi, In Denodo Scheduler, you can access the job details using the [reports](https://community.denodo.com/docs/html/browse/8.0/en/scheduler/administration/creating_and_scheduling_jobs/jobs/jobs). This will contain details on execution date for each job (start time, end time), the number of extracted tuples/documents, and the number of exported tuples/documents for each job exporter. The job report can be accessed by clicking the ellipses near Processed Tuples. Hope this helps!
Denodo Team
05-08-2021 14:06:10 -0400
This is not the answer I'm looking for. I don't have access to Denodo scheduler to look into the reports as I'm not the admin. But, I have access to metadata. Kindly confirm incase denodo stores job run details (run log) info in any netadata tables or not. Thanks !
user
06-08-2021 02:54:00 -0400
Hi, You can view the job details (like start time, job id) by joining the tables SCHED_REPORTS and SCHED_ELEMENTS under your external metadata database. Please note that the reports are stored as binary and they are not accessible on the metadata. Hope this helps!
Denodo Team
13-08-2021 18:37:34 -0400
You must sign in to add an answer. If you do not have an account, you can register here