You can translate the question and the replies:

Error ocurred during user context initialization

Hi Denodo Team, I have configured okta for single sign on Denodo Solution manager. After configuring single sign on for Oauth and openid I am getting below error when trying to login to Denodo solution manager **Error ocurred during user context initialization** Thanks,
user
08-10-2021 07:19:21 -0400

1 Answer

Hi, The error message “**Error ocurred during user context initialization**” could occur when the roles are either not assigned or created correctly in Solution Manager. However, in order to get more information regarding this error, I would enhance the log levels and check the log files once again. I would perform the following steps to enhance the log levels: * I would stop all the components of the Solution Manager installation and increase the log levels as follows: * I would add the following lines under **<Loggers>** in **<SOLUTION_MANAGER_HOME>/resources/apache-tomcat/webapps/sso/WEB-INF/classes/log4j2.xml** file (If any of the following loggers already exists, I would change the level to DEBUG as seen below): ``` <Logger name="com.denodo.webapp.security.sso" level="debug" /> <Logger name="com.denodo.webapp.security.sso.DenodoSSOWebApplication" level="debug" /> <Logger name="org.springframework.security.oauth2" level="debug" /> ``` * I would restart all the components of the Solution Manager installation and try to reproduce the error. When the error gets reproduce I would look at the **<SOLUTION_MANAGER_HOME>/logs/vdp/vdp.log** file and **<SOLUTION_MANAGER_HOME>/logs/denodo-sso/sso.log **for more information. Suppose if you still need help and if you are a valid support user then you can raise a support case on [Denodo Support Site](https://support.denodo.com/) so that our support team can help you. Hope this helps!
Denodo Team
12-10-2021 08:25:16 -0400
You must sign in to add an answer. If you do not have an account, you can register here