In the client applications in “Expose an API”. To do that follow the below steps:
1. Click on “Add a client application”
2. In the Client ID section, you can provide the client ID (Application ID) from the Overview page of the application.
3. Then select the below generated scope and click “Add application”.
Also, We have seen the error “Public access is not permitted on this storage account” in your Virtual DataPort Administration tool while connecting Azure blob storage to Denodo, this is because you have disabled the Blob public access, you can still connect to the CSV file when you have
disabled the blob public access by generating the blob SAS URL.
1. Please navigate to your CSV file in your container from the Azure portal.
2. There will be five tabs Overview, Versions, snapshots, edit and Generate SAS
3. Please select the option “Generate SAS”
4. Give the necessary privileges and other information and click on “Generate SAS token and URL” to generate a “Blob SAS URL”.
5. Please use the Blob SAS URL in your Virtual DataPort Administration tool and place it in the URL section under the configuration tab. This will authenticate the connection.