I am unable to deploy with the following error:
*Error checking if token authentication is configured.*
All configs in platform control center have been done with Security aunthentication token details (host name and port of solution manager)
* SSO configuration properties file have been updated with valid SSO url
* HTTPS has not been defined so SSL/TLS has not been checked in control center.
* Validations work fine and there are no errors
* Server authentication in VDP under server management is checked and denodo token authentication is enabled.
* My SSOConfiguration.properties file contents: (Servers were restared after the configurations were made)
* telnet <Solution Manager Host> <Web Container Port> gives no error and connectivity is fine.
* Configurations in denodo platform control center: Under denodo security token authentication:
Enable Denodo Single Sign On for web applications: Checked
Uses SSL/TLS: Uncheck (explained above)
Note:the installation in in a local machine. I have provided the ip of localhost and checked as well but the issue is not resolved.
Error in logs:
*Caused by: com.denodo.vdb.vdbinterface.common.connection.VDBConnectionException: Connection error: Check the host name and port number are correct, and that client and server belong to the same Denodo major version.
Server host name parameter is mandatory*
can you please help me resolve the issue.