You can translate the question and the replies:

Remote table creation timesout in Design Studio

Hi Team, When creating Remote Table from Design Studio for a fairly large data set, the query times out and thus the creation of remote table. Is there a way to run it in backgroud? Atleast the population of data in background? After increasing the query timeout value in design studio, I was able to avoid the timeout. However when timeout is increased, the remote table gets created but the page still shows as unsaved view. Is there any setting to give smoother experience to developers? p.s. works well on VDP desktop client application. Regards, Sripathi
user
17-11-2021 11:13:57 -0500

2 Answers

Hi, I'd recommend reading the [Design Studio Preferences](https://community.denodo.com/docs/html/browse/8.0/en/vdp/administration/starting_virtual_dataport/starting_the_design_studio/design_studio_preferences) portion of the user manual. Please review, and see if there's anything in there that can help. If this does not help, and you have a valid Denodo support account, I suggest you open a support ticket for further troubleshooting. Hope this helps!
Denodo Team
17-11-2021 13:52:00 -0500
Thanks. I will raise a support ticket. Regards, Sripathi
user
17-11-2021 17:53:32 -0500
You must sign in to add an answer. If you do not have an account, you can register here