You can translate the question and the replies:

Unable to establish connection: Invalid Oracle URL specified

I am trying to establish a JDBC connection but i am getting errors saying Invalid Oracle URL. Could anyone help me to understand how I can make the JDBC connection! Name: ds_web_orders3 Database adapter: Oracle 11g Database URL: jdbc:oracle:@ip address of Virtual machine:1521:xe Transaction isolation Database Default: Authentication Use login and password User: website_sys Password:
user
24-11-2021 01:57:08 -0500

1 Answer

Hi, Good day! If I am getting this error, initialy I will check whether the settings are done approriately. Here is the user manual for JDBC Data Source 1. [JDBC Data Sources - Virtual DataPort Administrator Guide](https://community.denodo.com/docs/html/browse/8.0/en/vdp/administration/creating_data_sources_and_base_views/jdbc_sources/jdbc_sources) For connecting to the ds_web_orders data source, I would use the below Database URL ``` jdbc:oracle:thin:@:1521:xe ``` **Note**: You can either user data-server as your hostname or IP address of the Virtual Machine. You can refer to the Denodo Training QuickStart Virtual Machine - User Manual which is available in the downloaded folder of the VM for more details. Hope this helps!
Denodo Team
 Edited on: 24-11-2021 07:21:33 -0500
You must sign in to add an answer. If you do not have an account, you can register here