You can translate the question and the replies:

In object Vql, PROPERTIES is the same, but order different,

Hi team, we are useing import .sh for Denodo objects auto-deploy, and we found, now is doing some tes, I found, when using Solution Manager, the Property is: PROPERTIES ('includeSynonyms'='false', 'remarksReporting'='false') When usin gimport shel deploy code from git, the property line becomes: PROPERTIES ('remarksReporting'='false', 'includeSynonyms'='false') That is to say the property is the same, just the property sequence is different. And I checked in our soruce envrionment, the property order is below, the same as import.sh deploy code, solution manager changed the order. PROPERTIES ('remarksReporting'='false', 'includeSynonyms'='false') Not very understand why, and will the property order impact object deployment?
user
28-12-2021 02:00:28 -0500

1 Answer

Hi, I can understand that the sequence of the properties is changed while performing the code deployment in different ways. In general, the change in property order **will not affect** the objects during Solution Manager deployment. If you have any further questions and you are a valid support user, you may open a Support Case at the Denodo Support Site and the Support Team will assist you further. Hope this helps!
Denodo Team
28-12-2021 06:10:10 -0500
You must sign in to add an answer. If you do not have an account, you can register here