You can translate the question and the replies:

Connect to Denodo from Power Automate?

Hi, I've been asked if I can connected to a Denodo data source from Power Automate. At present we are manually exporting data from Cority and combining related SAP data in an excel spreadseet then importing to SharePoint so that we can get the data in Power Automate in order to perform actions e.g letter generation and email. Ive been given a link to Denodo where the data is already combined from multiple sources so hoping to connect to this directly rather than having to manually prepare the excel spreadsheet. I've had a look around the web and can only find reference to Denodo and Power BI. Is any integration possible with Power Automate? Seems no Denodo connector, but can a custom connector be used?
user
14-01-2022 17:20:35 -0500

1 Answer

Hi, I understand that you want to connect Power Automate with the Denodo Platform using a custom connector. If the Power Automate supports the ODBC connection then I would make use of the ODBC driver shipped in the Denodo Platform Installer in order to connect to the Virtual Dataport server. Similarly, you could also make use of any of the [access mechanisms](https://community.denodo.com/docs/html/browse/latest/en/vdp/developer/introduction/introduction) like JDBC interface, ADO.NET data provider, SOAP, and REST web service interface for connecting to the Virtual DataPort and accessing its elements from an external client application. However, at the moment there is no official Denodo connector to connect to Virtual DataPort Server from the Power Automate workflow application. You could contact the Microsoft team on the connector for connecting to the Denodo Platform from Power Automate. You can also take a look at the section [Access Through ODBC](https://community.denodo.com/docs/html/browse/latest/en/vdp/developer/access_through_odbc/access_through_odbc ) of the Virtual DataPort Developer Guide for more information. Hope this helps!
Denodo Team
17-01-2022 06:22:48 -0500
You must sign in to add an answer. If you do not have an account, you can register here