The job reports are stored in the Scheduler metadata database but accessing or modifying it directly is not recommended. Besides, either configuring the Mail handler or creating a program using the [Scheduler RMI Client API](https://community.denodo.com/docs/html/browse/latest/en/scheduler/administration/developer_api/scheduler_client_api/scheduler_client_api#scheduler-rmi-client-api) to export [VDPCache job reports](https://community.denodo.com/docs/html/browse/latest/en/scheduler/javadoc/com/denodo/scheduler/client/job/report/VDPCacheJobReport.html). You can refer to the [Scheduler API Javadoc](https://community.denodo.com/docs/html/browse/latest/en/scheduler/javadoc/index#scheduler-api-javadoc) and the sample can be found in <DENODO_HOME>/samples/scheduler/scheduler-api”
Alternatively, you can also make use of the [Scheduler REST Client API](https://community.denodo.com/docs/html/browse/latest/en/scheduler/administration/developer_api/rest_api/rest_api) provided by the Scheduler Administration Tool for interacting with the scheduler server. For example, to visualize the Scheduler Job reports in the Virtual DataPort Administration Tool, I would do the following steps,
* Create a [JSON data source](https://community.denodo.com/docs/html/browse/8.0/en/vdp/administration/creating_data_sources_and_base_views/json_sources/json_sources) using “HTTP” as Data Route
* Configure the data route with HTTP method as “GET” for the endpoint “http://<host>:<web_container_port>/webadmin/denodo-scheduler-admin/public/api/jobs?uri=%2F%2F<host>%3A<scheduler_server_port>”
* Also set up the authentication as basic with credentials to login to the scheduler server.
* Create base view from this source.
* Create a [flatten view](https://community.denodo.com/docs/html/browse/8.0/en/vdp/administration/creating_derived_views/creating_flatten_views/creating_flatten_views) over this base view to obtain the project ID and job ID of all scheduler jobs.
* Create another JSON data source by following the same steps above(creating flatten view not required) for the endpoint “http://<host>:<web_container_port>/webadmin/denodo-scheduler-admin/public/api/projects/@project_id/jobs/@report_id/reports?count=<value>&start=<value>&uri=%2F%2F<host>%3A<scheduler_server_port>”.
* Create base view by providing the values sample values(you can execute the base view created from step 1 and use one of its results here) for the interpolation variables.
* Create [Join View](https://community.denodo.com/docs/html/browse/8.0/en/vdp/administration/creating_derived_views/creating_join_views/creating_join_views) over the flatten view(from step1) and base view(from step 2) with a join condition between the following
* id(from flattened view) and report_id(base view from step 2)
* projectid(from the flattened view) and project_id(base view from step 2)
* Execute this join view to get the reports of all the jobs
Hope this helps!