You can translate the question and the replies:

Issue connecting to Salesforce

Hello, I am having issues connecting to Veeva Salesforce. Performed the follwing tasks * Created admin account in Salesforce * Created a connected App in Salesforce * Created a Data source connection ( File-> Data Source-> Salesforce) * Selected Authentication as Web Server * Provided Client Identifier, Client Secret * Launched oAuther 2.0 credentials Wizard and clicked on Generate Token. * Clicked on Open URL * Could you please assist in connecting to SF from Denodo?
user
18-02-2022 11:41:45 -0500

3 Answers

Hi, In order to connect to salesforce sources from Denodo with Web Server authentication flow I would perform the following steps: * I would create a salesforce data source by clicking File > New Data source. * I would select the web server as **Authentication flow** in the connection tab. * I would specify the Consumer key and consumer secret of the connected app in the **Client identifier** and **client secret ** section. * Then I would click on the** launch the OAuth 2.0 credentials wizard to authenticate with salesforce** to obtain the Base URL, Access token, Refresh token and API version. * I would then click **Test connection** to check if the connection is successful and click save to create the data source. You could refer to the [Salesforce Sources](https://community.denodo.com/docs/html/browse/8.0/en/vdp/administration/creating_data_sources_and_base_views/salesforce_sources/salesforce_sources ) section of the Virtual DataPort Administration Guide for more information. Hope this helps!
Denodo Team
21-02-2022 06:24:30 -0500
Thank you for your response. In step-4, when I generated the authenticated URL, the auto generated URL is not opening. Getting an error.
user
22-02-2022 10:29:56 -0500
Hi, In order to access the salesforce source without any issue, I would perform the following steps: * I would ensure that I have specified the correct Redirect URI in the **OAuth 2.0 credentials wizard**. * I would then click on the Generate the authorization URL and enter the salesforce credentials. It would redirect to the specified URI with code generated in it. I would copy the response URL and paste it in the **Paste the authorization response URL** section. Furthermore, if you still need help and if you are a valid support user then you can raise a support case on [Denodo Support Site](https://support.denodo.com ) so that our support team can help you. Hope this helps!
Denodo Team
23-02-2022 06:22:02 -0500
You must sign in to add an answer. If you do not have an account, you can register here