You can translate the question and the replies:

How can I export the data of executed query in a file in Design Studio Web UI

We are trying to export using Save option on Design Studio. But the trace folder doesn't have the data of executed query. I am able to save the same on Tool.
user
11-03-2021 10:00:44 -0500

1 Answer

Hi, I believe the Web Design Studio allows its users to save the execution result only as trace is the expected behaviour at the moment. In this scenario, where I need to export the results of the query, I would perform the following steps in the Virtual DataPort Administration Tool : * Execute VQL statements in the Virtual DataPort Administration tool, and the execution results can be viewed in the output tab present in the bottom pane. * Then click on Save option, which exports the trace, image and results in CSV format. * You can refer to the [Using the VQL Shell](https://community.denodo.com/docs/html/browse/8.0/en/vdp/administration/starting_virtual_dataport/launching_the_administration_tool/using_the_vql_shell#using-the-vql-shell) section under Virtual DataPort Administration Guide for more information. Hope this helps !
Denodo Team
12-03-2021 06:38:00 -0500
You must sign in to add an answer. If you do not have an account, you can register here