You can translate the question and the replies:

Error: maximum number of concurrent queries by group reached

We are getting 'maximum number of concurrent queries by group reached' error in VDP admin tool first time and can't find the reason/solution from community. We are getting this error when we try to even open the existing view and all queries are getting timed out. I checked for concurrent requests setting in 'server configuration' - where 'limit concurrent requests' is **off** from start. Please advise.
user
18-03-2021 13:39:02 -0400

1 Answer

Hi, When I receive ‘Maximum number of queries reached’ error, I would check the following in the Virtual DataPort Administration Tool: * If there is any Resource Manager plan and rule is created for that user to stop the execution when the maximum number of concurrent queries limit is reached. If you need further assistance and if you are a user with valid support access, then you can raise a support case in [**Denodo Support Site**](https://support.denodo.com) so that our support team can help you. Hope this helps!
Denodo Team
19-03-2021 08:38:20 -0400
You must sign in to add an answer. If you do not have an account, you can register here