You can translate the question and the replies:

Denodo-Kafka wrapper - JSON Schema

Hi Team, While I was going through Denodo-kafka custom wrapper I can see that while giving JSON message format it is throwing an error if I am not selecting any Schema path, it does not seem to be mandatory field as there no asterisk sign on it. Denodo cant autocreate a schema based on given json messages? Attaching screenshot for error, please refer it! Error: There was an error while creating this base view: Error while executing custom wrapper method 'getSchemaParameters': Error building wrapper schema: Missing parameter 'Schema Path'
user
22-03-2021 02:27:16 -0400

3 Answers

Hi, Going through the question, I believe the error Missing parameter ‘Schema Path’ could occur in situations where the ‘Schema Path’ is not defined while creating the base view. For your scenario, since the Kafka schema is in JSON format, I would suggest you to specify the field **Schema path** while creating the base view using Kafka data source. You can refer to the [Denodo Kafka Custom Wrapper - User Manual](https://community.denodo.com/docs/html/document/denodoconnects/8.0/en/Denodo%20Kafka%20Custom%20Wrapper%20-%20User%20Manual) for more information on this. Hope this helps!
Denodo Team
23-03-2021 07:55:37 -0400
Hii, I have used this way now and I have given proper JSON Schema. Now I can see the structure in columns of BAse view. But while executig the baseview It runs for around 10 minutes and stops without any error and with 0 results found. What point of debugging is possible in it. **The Structure is quite big and not all columns will get data everytime)
user
24-03-2021 08:31:25 -0400
Hi, I have tried to create a base view using the Kafka data source and it is working fine for me. I would suggest you to ensure if you are using the latest [Denodo Kafka Custom Wrapper](https://support.denodo.com/resources/denodo-connect/list/Denodo%208.0) from Denodo Support Site. For your scenario, I would also take a look at the vdp.log file at <DENODO_HOME>\logs\vdp\ directory to get more information on the issue. In any case if you still need help and if you are a valid support user then you can raise a support case in Denodo Support Site so that our support team can help you. Hope this helps!
Denodo Team
31-03-2021 08:31:23 -0400
You must sign in to add an answer. If you do not have an account, you can register here