You can translate the question and the replies:

Pass timestamp to interface

I have a base view and an interface for the base view. In both the base view and interface one of the columns, ReportingDate, is defined as a timestamp. Using ODATA, I am able to invoke the endpoint and get back results. I can also add a filter condition to other columns and the data is returned correctly. But, when I pass a value for the ReportingDate, I am getting an Oracle exception. Here is my filter condition: $filter=ReportingDate gt 2010-01-01T23:01:00Z Here is the exception that is returned: Received exception with message 'ORA-01861: literal does not match format string' Received exception with message 'ORA-01861: literal does not match format string'\n ; nested exception is java.sql.SQLException: Error executing query. Total time 0.36 seconds I have other interfaces/base views that are working and I can pass a timestamp parameter with no issues. So, I am not sure why this exception is thrown. Both the interface and base view define LastRunDate as a timestamp. This works for another endpoint: $filter=LastRunDate eq 2017-05-02T21:02:09Z thanks
user
08-04-2021 10:10:42 -0400

1 Answer

Hi, Going through the question, I believe the error ‘**ORA-01861: literal does not match format string**’ might occur in the situation when the string being used in a format function doesn't match the format string provided to the function. For this scenario, I would perform the following steps and check if the error is resolved: * Execute the below command in the VQL Shell of Virtual DataPort Administration Tool with administrator user. * SET** 'com.denodo.vdb.engine.wrapper.raw.jdbc.adapter.plugins.OraclePlugin.updateSessionNlsParameters'**='false' * Restart the Virtual DataPort Server. You can refer to the [Oracle](https://community.denodo.com/docs/html/browse/latest/en//vdp/administration/creating_data_sources_and_base_views/jdbc_sources/jdbc_sources#oracle) section under the Virtual DataPort Administration Guide for more information. Hope this helps!
Denodo Team
09-04-2021 08:20:45 -0400
You must sign in to add an answer. If you do not have an account, you can register here