You can translate the question and the replies:

Direct Query in Power BI Dashboard is not working

Hi and thank you for read this. I did a connection between a view in the Denodo Data Catalog and Power BI Desktop data set through a gateway selecting the Direct Query import option. Then I upload my data set and dashboard to the Power BI Service. I stablished the gateway and the data set can be refreshed with no problem, but when I open de Dashboard the table that contains fields from the Denodo Table cant be shown. ¿Could you help me or guide me to fix this problem please? Thank you.
user
15-04-2021 11:10:28 -0400

1 Answer

Hi, I was able to connect to Denodo from Power BI through Direct Query and able to see the views and their respective field by expanding the **Field** option by performing following steps: * In Power BI, navigate to Get Data > others > Denodo. * Provide the DSN name and select Data connectivity mode as “Direct Query”. After establishing the connection, you could see the Virtual DataPort views listed. In **Field** option, you can see the fields of the selected view. For configuring an ODBC connection to Denodo, you can take a look at the [DSN configuration for ODBC connections to VDP](https://community.denodo.com/kb/view/document/DSN%20configuration%20for%20ODBC%20connections%20to%20VDP?category=Northbound+Connections) Knowledge Base Article. Hope this helps!
Denodo Team
16-04-2021 07:24:51 -0400
You must sign in to add an answer. If you do not have an account, you can register here