For this scenario, I could create a **custom map** by performing the following steps in the VQL Shell of the Virtual DataPort Administration Tool:
1. Create a custom i18n map and change the values of different parameters according.
2. Configure this custom i18n map to be used during execution by selecting this i18n in the following sections of Virtual DataPort Administration Tool:
* Tools > Admin Tool Preferences > Locale.
* Corresponding databases by navigating to ‘Administration > Server configuration > Dafault I18n’.
* Required base views by clicking on ‘Options > Search Methods >Default i18n option’.
For more information, you can have a look at the [Managing Internationalization Configurations](https://community.denodo.com/docs/html/browse/latest/en/vdp/vql/advanced_characteristics/creating_new_internationalization_configurations/creating_new_internationalization_configurations#:~:text=Time-,internationalization%20configuration,-us) section under the Virtual DataPort Administration Guide which provides the details on custom i18 map creation and Knowledge Base article [Internationalization configuration and dates](https://community.denodo.com/kb/view/document/Internationalization%20configuration%20and%20dates?tag=i18n).
Hope this helps!