You can translate the question and the replies:

Denodo not connecting

I exported the vdb to a local path , and later ran that using VQL shell , after that i tried to stop the execution and it hanged , now when i am trynig to connect denodo it just showing Connecting ........ Please help as it stays on same login page and the spinner of connecting keeps rotating
user
03-06-2021 09:57:45 -0400

1 Answer

Hi, For the problem you are facing, I suggest taking the following steps to try and re-establish your connection to VDP: First, make these checks: * Ensure you are running VDP as Administrator. * In the VDP Admin Tool, check that the Server URI is pointing to the correct port of the Virtual DataPort Server. The URI for a default installation is //<hostname>:9999/admin. * Ensure that no other applications or processes are using the same port, as that will block the connection. * Check your firewall settings and ensure that incoming connections are allowed for the VDP ports. The default ports are listed in this document: [Ports needed by the VDP Server](https://community.denodo.com/kb/en/view/document/Ports%20needed%20by%20the%20VDP%20Server). Next, try restarting your VDP server after terminating the Java processes: * Run the command prompt as administrator. Enter the command “jps” to list all Java processes and their process IDs. * In your system’s task manager, end the tasks with the corresponding Java process IDs. * Start the VDP server from the VDP Control Center or using the script found in <DENODO_HOME>/bin, named vqlserver_startup.bat/sh. * Retry logging in. Hope this helps!
Denodo Team
03-06-2021 14:40:07 -0400
You must sign in to add an answer. If you do not have an account, you can register here