You can translate the question and the replies:

We need info for denodo jars

Hi team, Please provide or let me know where can I find **artifactid, groupid, version, type for the below jars** FYI we are using Denodo Platform 7.0 20200310 1. denodo-vdp-parser.jar 2. denodo-vdp-server.jar 3. denodo-customs-common.jar Thanks in Advance
user
09-06-2021 03:05:42 -0400

1 Answer

Hi, If I require details like groupId or artifactId or the version of a jar file, I would use any of the external parsing tools(Eg: 7-Zip or Winrar) to open the archive in order to obtain the necessary information. I would also use any external IDE (Eg: eclipse) to import the external jar files for more information like the version and packages. If you still need help and you are valid support user, then you can raise a new Support case at the D[enodo Support Site so](https://community.denodo.com/answers/question/details?questionId=9064u000000L8QUAA0&title=Need+details+for+denodo+testing+tool+jar) that our Support Team will assist you. Hope this helps!
Denodo Team
09-06-2021 08:42:11 -0400
You must sign in to add an answer. If you do not have an account, you can register here