You can translate the question and the replies:

Web Service Data Source: error building classes

I am trying to create a Web Service Data Source from Denodo Design Studio. I have proper WSDL and authentication (they work in Postman and Oracle PL/SQL code). When I try to "Create a Base View" the "Loading" gif spins for 2-3 minutes, then I get an error message "error building classes". Can someone point to documentation about this issue- or even better explain the error?
user
16-07-2021 15:44:06 -0400

1 Answer

Hi, It’s an error caused when VDP cannot introspect the WS source. This can happen On Denodo Web Design Studio, when you have a combination of wrong WSDL (incorrect host or port) and authentication method (e.g., HTTP Basic or HTTP SPNEGO) in combination. Please consider verifying the input fields on your connection tab under configuration. You can get more details on the error from the logs located at <DENODO-HOME>\logs\design-studio. If the issue persists and you have a valid Support account, I would request that you open a support case where the Support Team can assist you. Hope this helps!
Denodo Team
21-07-2021 14:32:25 -0400
You must sign in to add an answer. If you do not have an account, you can register here