You can translate the question and the replies:

Issue while starting Denodo solution manager 8.0

Hi team, I have installed solution manager 8.0 in our production linux host today using the install.xml file generated which was explained in unattended installation of olution manager 8.0. License file is copied to the conf folder. But when I start the service using the scripts from bin folder, getting some error as below which is taken from the logs: com.denodo.util.denodoplatform.dao.XMLInstallationDAO [] - There was an error while reading the xml file : Unexpected element(uir:"",local:"AutomatedInstallation"). Expected elements are < {}constraint>, <{}dependency>,<{}handler> etc. What could be the reason for this error? Can you please help? I haven't set the installation path while generating the install.xml file. Put it as "Later" But still s/w is installed successfully. Do I need to update the path anywhere? Please suggest
user
02-08-2021 12:34:33 -0400

3 Answers

Hi, I would start checking into things by setting a valid installation path. This can be done by changing the “INSTALL_PATH” property to a valid path in the system. This property can be changed in the installation response file. In addition, I would make sure that the "LICENSE_FILE" property which is also in the response file is set. For a walkthrough of this whole process, please check out the Knowledge Base article [Silent Installation](https://community.denodo.com/kb/en/view/document/Silent%20Installation) for more clarification. If you have a valid support user account, please open a new support case at support.denodo.com so that the support team can review the issue in detail. Hope this helps!
Denodo Team
02-08-2021 14:29:58 -0400
Do I need to uninstall and re install the product after updating the values in xml? Or simply updating the values in install.xml file would resolve the issue?
user
03-08-2021 02:57:16 -0400
Hi, No, I do not need to reinstall after updating those particular values. If I update the path in the XML, I should be able to start the Denodo server with no further issues. Hope this helps!
Denodo Team
10-08-2021 18:14:08 -0400
You must sign in to add an answer. If you do not have an account, you can register here