You can translate the question and the replies:

Connect of ADLSv2 with Dendod Docker Container. Error while creating the Base View.

Hi Team, I have tried placing the core-site.xml inside the denodo docker container which is running on a Azure VM. I have established a connection between ADLSv2 container with denodo docker container. When I try to test connection the connection is successful. When I create a base view, I have given the file path where the spreadsheet file is located but I am getting the below errors. Error while creating a base View: There was an error while creating this base view: Error while executing custom wrapper method 'getSchemaParameters': Error accessing DFS file: Operation failed: "This request is not authorized to perform this operation using this permission.", 403, GET, https://us6fnddev001.dfs.core.windows.net/pprm-dev?upn=false&resource=filesystem&maxResults=5000&directory=opt/denodo/Project_Categorisation.xlsx&timeout=90&recursive=false, AuthorizationPermissionMismatch, "This request is not authorized to perform this operation using this permission. RequestId:d6d9a131-d01f-003b-604f-39f72d000000 Time:2022-03-16T16:07:05.2546415Z" Error while creating a base View: There was an error while creating this base view: Error while executing custom wrapper method 'getSchemaParameters': Error accessing DFS file: Status code: -1 error code: null error message: Auth failure: HTTP Error -1; url='https://login.microsoftonline.com/63982aff-fb6c-4c22-973b-70e4acfb63e6/oauth2/v2.0/token' AzureADAuthenticator.getTokenCall threw java.net.UnknownHostException : login.microsoftonline.com Can you please help us on this issue. Thanks & regards, Veera.

3 Answers

Hi, The 403 error usually occurs if there are insufficient permissions to access the file. If I face such an error, I would perform the following changes and then try to create a base view again. * Stop all the servers and tools. * Modify the core-site.xml file in order to add the "fs.azure.account.auth.type" parameter with the "SharedKey" value. * Make sure if the user has been granted privileges to the container to access the core-site.xml file. * Then, reload the file in the data source. Hope this helps!
Denodo Team
17-03-2022 07:09:51 -0400
Hi, Can you please help me which .xml file we need to use.I sthat OAuth 2.0: or Shared Key: If yes to Shared key .xml. Could you tell me how to get the <account> and <value> YOUR ACOOUNT KEY</value> <name>fs.azure.account.key.<account>.dfs.core.windows.net</name> <value>YOUR ACCOUNT KEY</value> 1) OAuth 2.0: <?xml version="1.0"?> <?xml-stylesheet type="text/xsl" href="configuration.xsl"?> <configuration> <property> <name>fs.azure.account.auth.type</name> <value>OAuth</value> </property> <property> <name>fs.azure.account.oauth.provider.type</name> <value>org.apache.hadoop.fs.azurebfs.oauth2.ClientCredsTokenProvider</value> </property> <property> <name>fs.azure.account.oauth2.client.endpoint</name> <value>URL of OAuth endpoint</value> </property> <property> <name>fs.azure.account.oauth2.client.id</name> <value>CLIENT-ID</value> </property> <property> <name>fs.azure.account.oauth2.client.secret</name> <value>SECRET</value> </property> </configuration> 2) Shared Key: using the storage account’s authentication secret: <?xml version="1.0"?> <?xml-stylesheet type="text/xsl" href="configuration.xsl"?> <configuration> <property> <name>fs.azure.account.key.<account>.dfs.core.windows.net</name> <value>YOUR ACCOUNT KEY</value> </property> </configuration>
user
17-03-2022 08:25:35 -0400
Hi, You could retrieve the ACCOUNT KEY value from the Azure account using the Azure portal. You could check with your Azure Administrator for further assistance as they will be able to assist you with the account credentials. If you still need help and if you are a valid Support user, then please raise a Support case at **[Denodo Support Site](https://support.denodo.com/)** so that our Support Team will help you with the configuration. Hope this helps!
Denodo Team
21-03-2022 08:25:34 -0400
You must sign in to add an answer. If you do not have an account, you can register here