You can translate the question and the replies:

Integration of a Json file with a special structure

Hello all, I currently have the problem that a json file cannot be read correctly into Denodo. No data is displayed here, see image 1. With other Json files this works perfectly. I used tuple root as "TUPLEROOT = /JSONFile/JSONArray". Attached is the Json structure and the use case. Best regards
user
22-03-2022 09:47:17 -0400

1 Answer

Hi, I was unable to locate any attachments in your question. However, I assume that the JSON file you use starts with an **array name(s)** specified in its structure. In such cases instead of the **default array name** ‘JSONArray’ I would provide the **exact array name** in the ‘Tuple root’ option. e.g. * For a JSON file with below structure I would use ‘/JSONFile/<arrayname>’ as the ‘Tuple root’ *{“<arrayname>”: [ {“field”: value, “field”: value}, { “field”: value, “field”: value}]}* * For a JSON file with below structure I would use ‘/JSONFile/JSONArray’ as the ‘Tuple root’ *[ {“field”: value, “field”: value}, { “field”: value, “field”: value} ]* * In case of nested arrays, I would mention the ‘Tuple root’ as *‘/JSONFile/<arrayname1>/<arrayname2>/..’* Please refer to [JSON Sources](https://community.denodo.com/docs/html/browse/8.0/en/vdp/administration/creating_data_sources_and_base_views/json_sources/json_sources#json-sources) section under the Virtual DataPort Administration Guide if you need more information on accessing JSON data sources. Hope this helps!
Denodo Team
23-03-2022 07:03:02 -0400
You must sign in to add an answer. If you do not have an account, you can register here