In order to connect to the API call from Denodo with the authentication based on Access key and Secret Key parameters.You could follow the below mentioned steps:
* Create a new JSON source by navigating to File > New > Data source > JSON
* Select HTTP Client as a Data route and click on configure.
* In the configuration tab, click on HTTP headers and add the necessary headers along with below headers:
* X-APIKeys: accessKey=<ACCESS_KEY_VALUE>; secretKey=<SECRET_KEY_VALUE>
* content-type: application/json
* accept: application/json
* Click on the test connection
* Click Ok and save the data source.
* After saving the datasource you can create a new base view over that JSON data source
* Now, you should be able to see the data as a view as you expected
For more information, you can refer to the section [JSON](https://community.denodo.com/docs/html/browse/8.0/en/vdp/administration/creating_data_sources_and_base_views/json_sources/json_sources) sources under the Denodo Virtual DataPort Administration Guide.
In case you need any further assistance and if you have a valid Support Account then you can reach out to Denodo Support by raising a support case on Denodo Support Site and the Support Team will assist you.
Hope this helps!