You can translate the question and the replies:

Error Code : 50025, INSERT operation not allowed

I have created a view by joining a table from MySQL and another table from SQL Server and exposed this as Rest Service. When I tried to insert data to the view, I am facing an error "Insert Operation not allowed".Is it possible to insert data into different tables in different data sources at a time?
user
24-12-2014 04:23:03 -0500

1 Answer

Hi, If the underlying data source supports it, IDU (insert/delete/update) operations can be directly performed via Denodo’s Virtual Query Language (VQL). This applies to IDU operations on Denodo base views and derived views that only involve projections, selections or partitioned unions. Where available and supported by the sources, the Denodo Platform supports transactional two-phase commit processing. For other derived views (JOINS included), as most cases are non-deterministic, it is necessary to create a Denodo Stored Procedure (SP) to perform the IDU operation. You can find more information in the Advanced VQL Guide, section 9 INSERTS, UPDATES AND DELETES OVER VIEWS
Denodo Team
26-12-2014 14:34:05 -0500
You must sign in to add an answer. If you do not have an account, you can register here