You can translate the question and the replies:

Not able to Make Connection successfully from Tableau to Denodo Platform 5.5 using ODBC

Hi Can any one Help me to sort it out the below Problem. I am running Denodo Express 5.5 and trying to connect to it via ODBC from Tableau 8.2 I am able to connect to Denodo and able to see Metadata not the data(Not able to Query). Could anyone provide me the Proper driver details to make successful connection and visualize the same in Tableau. Advance thanks to Spare your valuable time by looking in to it. Thanks, Satish
user
08-01-2015 07:59:51 -0500

4 Answers

Hi! Tableau support has been recently included in Denodo Express. In order to make it work you just need to update your Denodo Express license by downloading and installing the license file available in the “Express” section of the Denodo Community. You can do that from the Denodo Control Center – Help – Install License section or by renaming the license file to denodo.lic and copying the renamed file in your DENODO_HOME\conf folder. You may need to restart the Denodo Server and Administation Tool after installing the new licence. Hope this helps!
Denodo Team
09-01-2015 04:31:05 -0500
Hi Denodo Team, Thanks for your reply.We are using Denodo Platform 5.5,We are facing issues while connecting to denodo from tableau using ODBC..Could you please help me by suggesting suitable Postgresql driver. Thnaks, Satish N.
user
 Edited on: 28-07-2017 05:35:22 -0400
Hi, you can find documentation about the supported ODBC drivers in the section "3 ACCESS THROUGH ODBC" of the DataPort Developer Guide (https://community.denodo.com/docs/view/document/Virtual%20DataPort/Denodo%205.5/Virtual%20DataPort%20Developer%20Guide). In order to help you, could you give me more details about the issue you are facing?
Denodo Team
09-01-2015 08:18:00 -0500
Thanks to Denodo team. We have fixed the issue by installing the license file available at Help – Install License section (as you guys mentioned in earlier post).. Thanks once again. Satish.
user
 Edited on: 28-07-2017 05:35:22 -0400
You must sign in to add an answer. If you do not have an account, you can register here