I have followed the steps described below:
1. I have created a view named "view1" with 3 columns which are 3 arrays.
2. If I run a query such as SELECT * FROM view1 WHERE (ids).id = 'd' I get the expected results.
3. If I publish the view as a REST web Service, I can browse through the data, but I can not apply the filter condition.
4. I have created a second view named "view2" flattening my ids array. So now I have a column "id" instead of (ids).id.
5. I can run queries such as SELECT * FROM view2 WHERE id = 'a' getting the expected results.
6. If I publish the view as a web service, I can query the results and apply a filter like id = 'a'.
Could you tell me, if you follow this steps, where do you find your issue?