You can translate the question and the replies:

Error on Cache mode enable for Partial or Full on base view

In trying to activate the cache for a base view which was created from a query, it throws up an error dialog in either trying to activate partial or full cache on the base view. Error for partial cache activation is: "error modifying view: An SQL data change is not permitted for a read-only connection, user or database." Error for full cache activate is: "error altering table '[my table name here]'.Cache disabled or not correctly configured." The cache is "on" for the VDP server in general, and it was activating properly for previous base views made from a query. I am running out of ideas to try and not much is coming up on the internet for searches. Thank you for the help or suggestions. Thanks, Eric
user
21-07-2015 14:10:45 -0400

1 Answer

Hello, The error message you're getting ("An SQL data change is not permitted for a read-only connection, user or database") might appear when the user connecting to the default Derby cache database doesn't have write permissions on it. I recommend stopping the Denodo server, and restarting it with an user/group that has read, write and execution permissions on all the files on the Denodo installation folder. Hope this helps.
Denodo Team
21-07-2015 19:04:11 -0400
You must sign in to add an answer. If you do not have an account, you can register here