You can translate the question and the replies:

Issue checking out using VDP from TFS

Version: 6.0 Latest Update: denodo-v60-update-20161219 Error Message: **"An error was found: error checking /databases/myDatabase out: Error: includeCreateDatabase option was selected but the repository does not contain the file '--path to local repository .vql file--', necessary to create the selected database"** I receive the above error when checking out from TFS using VDP's VCS. VDP gets the database from TFS and puts in the correct directory (local repository). Then it moves to the "Retrieving Metadata" step and removes all the content from the local repository that was just placed there. Subsequently, the process throws the error above (because the content is all missing). I only encounter this issue after a member of my team has checked in his work. A temporary workaround was derived that requires the deletion of the entire database from VDP. However, attempting to follow that workaround after every check in is ridiculous. Any help would be appreciated. Please let me know if you require any more information. Best regards, Nate Pruessner
user
16-05-2017 13:37:29 -0400

1 Answer

Hi, I am currently using Denodo platform update "denodo-v60-update-20170515" and I have graphically integrated my Virtual DataPort Admin tool with TFS. I am able to perform VCS operations like Check in and Check out without encountering any errors in my team. If you are a user with support access and you continue having problems dealing with TFS in Virtual DataPort, I would recommend you to raise a support case in the Denodo Support Site (http://support.denodo.com) by attaching the complete log file and VQL. Your issue would be analyzed in detail by the Denodo Support team and they will help you to find the solution. I hope this helps you!
Denodo Team
24-05-2017 06:02:55 -0400
You must sign in to add an answer. If you do not have an account, you can register here