You can translate the question and the replies:

connection error

I am evaluating express 6.0. On the VDP admin screen, I enter login admin and password admin. It fails to connect. I get the message below. 60399080 [AWT-EventQueue-0] ERROR 2016-04-14T08:39:44.370 com.denodo.vdb.admin.gui.components.connection.ConnectionPanel - Connection error: com.denodo.vdb.admin.model.vdbserverproxy.VDBServerProxyException: connection error: Connection timed out: connect at com.denodo.vdb.admin.model.vdbserverproxy.VDBServerProxy$3.call(Unknown Source) at java.util.concurrent.FutureTask.run(Unknown Source) at com.denodo.vdb.admin.model.vdbserverproxy.VDBServerProxy.execute(Unknown Source) at com.denodo.vdb.admin.model.vdbserverproxy.VDBServerProxy.execStatement(Unknown Source) at com.denodo.vdb.admin.model.serverfacade.VDBServerFacade.findDatabaseByName(Unknown Source) at com.denodo.vdb.admin.model.serverfacade.VDBServerFacade.login(Unknown Source) at com.denodo.vdb.admin.gui.model.connection.VDPConnections$1.doInBackground(Unknown Source) at com.denodo.vdb.admin.gui.model.connection.VDPConnections$1.doInBackground(Unknown Source) at javax.swing.SwingWorker$1.call(Unknown Source) at java.util.concurrent.FutureTask.run(Unknown Source) at javax.swing.SwingWorker.run(Unknown Source) at java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor.runWorker(Unknown Source) at java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor$Worker.run(Unknown Source) at java.lang.Thread.run(Unknown Source)
user
14-04-2016 10:03:39 -0400

1 Answer

Is the VDP server running on the same server as the frontend tool ? Has the server been started ?
Denodo Team
18-04-2016 19:11:35 -0400
You must sign in to add an answer. If you do not have an account, you can register here