You can translate the question and the replies:

Error in updating Denodo 5.5 update 20161024

Team, I am getting error while apply new patch (update 20161024) to Denodo 5.5. I have tried to update it from "Denodo 5.5 update 20160620 hotfix 20160714". I have also tried to update it from fresh installation. But each time it fails with same error. Error: 1 [main] ERROR 2016-10-27T15:56:28.332 com.denodo.patcher.commands.interpreter.Interpreter - Error executing "executeScript ${install.dir}/setup/itpilot/deploy_itp_webapp.bat" java.lang.Exception: There were errors while executing the command : The path D:\Denodo_5.5\resources\apache-tomcat\webapps\webadmin\denodo-itpilot-admin\WEB-INF\classes\com\denodo\denodoadmin\web\components\panels\form\fieldwithfeedbackpanel\globalverificationrulewithfeedbackpanel\GlobalVerificationRuleFieldWithValidationPanel.properties is too long. The path D:\Denodo_5.5\resources\apache-tomcat\webapps\webadmin\denodo-itpilot-admin\WEB-INF\classes\com\denodo\denodoadmin\web\components\panels\form\fieldwithfeedbackpanel\verificationruletestrequiredfieldwithfeedbackpanel\VerificationRuleTestNameFieldWithValidationPanel$1.class is too long. The path D:\Denodo_5.5\resources\apache-tomcat\webapps\webadmin\denodo-itpilot-admin\WEB-INF\classes\com\denodo\denodoadmin\web\pages\itpilot\iebrowser\denodobrowserconf\edit\downloadcontrols\DenodoBrowserEditDownloadControlsPage$DenodoBrowserDownloadControlsForm.class is too long. The path D:\Denodo_5.5\resources\apache-tomcat\webapps\webadmin\denodo-itpilot-admin\WEB-INF\classes\com\denodo\denodoadmin\web\pages\scheduler\workspace\job\details\section\extraction\detailspanel\vdpcache\taskpanel\VDPCacheTaskExtractionDetailsPanel$DetailsListView.class is too long. A subdirectory or file D:/Denodo_5.5\resources\apache-tomcat\webapps\webadmin\denodo-itpilot-admin already exists.
user
27-10-2016 06:59:19 -0400

1 Answer

Hi, That error seems to be related to the user privileges, have you tried to install the update as administrator? I would try it again running the Denodo Platform Control Center as administrator and then selecting the Denodo Update 5.5 20161024 in the Update section. Hope this helps!
Denodo Team
27-10-2016 12:01:36 -0400
You must sign in to add an answer. If you do not have an account, you can register here