You can translate the question and the replies:

Creating Client and sever Model using Denodo

Hi Team, Hope you are doing great! I have below requiremnet 1) We have dedicated Linux server 2) We want to install Denodod on it 3) Linux server should act like -"Server" 4) Also we want to use Denodo from Window ( clinet ) which is connected to server. For Example : Consider I have Abintio ETL Tool which is installed on Unix server So we have GUI of Abinitio installed on our Windows machine but if I want to use it then I am connectiing it by providing my Unix Hostname , Unix ID and Passowrd . The same way I like to do it for Denodo . I have refered "Instllation guide" but it did not answer me properly . If you can provide step by step guide for the same. If you have any Vedio or Same setup done then you can share with me by keeping a call . I am ready to have a small call with you . Your help is most aprociated and will allow us to do most of the actvities. Regards, Ganesh Taware (91-9960912653)
user
10-01-2017 04:41:13 -0500
code

1 Answer

Hi, I would like you to have a look at the Denodo Platform Installation Guide on how to install Denodo on linux and windows system both graphically or using command line. You can also use the below knowledge base article on how to install Denodo on windows and linux system using command line [Headless installation](https://community.denodo.com/kb/view/document/Headless%20installation?category=Installation+%26+Updates) After you have installed Denodo both on the linux server and windows client system you can open up the VDP admin tool from windows client system to connect to the server by providing the following default login details: Username:admin Password:admin ServerURI://<your linux IP address or hostname>:<port number>/<database> example://localhost:9999/admin or //21.48.5.65:9999/admin Hope this helps!
Denodo Team
13-01-2017 08:16:59 -0500
code
You must sign in to add an answer. If you do not have an account, you can register here