You can translate the question and the replies:

Issues connecting to a MSQL Data Source

I am have issues connecting to a MYSQL data source. I am using " mysql-connector-java-5.1.40\ " driver along with "com.mysql.jdbc.Driver" Connection is local : jdbc:mysql://localhost:port- (assigned port) /dbname - ( My dbname). I keep getting the error message below: " Unable to establish connection link failure - last packet sent to the server was 0 Milliseconds ago - The driver has not received any packets from the server" What is happen here ... all has been done correctly with respect the creation of a data source..... Regards Gerald
user
22-02-2017 15:42:25 -0500

1 Answer

Hi, Before you try testing the connection to MySQL data source in Denodo, I would advise you to check if the MySQL server is up and running in your windows services. In the JDBC data source creation window, you can select the "MySQL" database adapter from the drop down and check the "Choose automatically" button. Also use a Database URI like jdbc:mysql://localhost:3306/admin and have the mysql-connector-java-5.1.40 driver in the below path, <DENODO_HOME>\extensions\thirdparty\lib Alternatively you can also use the Driver class path (optional) field to browse and locate the driver in your local file system and leave the "Choose automatically" button unchecked. Finally you must first try executing some query using MySQL workbench to ensure that MySQL server is up and running. I hope this helps you!
Denodo Team
23-02-2017 05:09:53 -0500
You must sign in to add an answer. If you do not have an account, you can register here