In Virtual DataPort Administration tool, the privileges for web services depend on the access rights of the database.
You could grant the following privileges to a “Normal” user over a Database:
* Admin (Local administrator): List, deploy, redeploy and undeploy all the Denodo Web services and the auxiliary Web services of widgets.
* Connection: User with this privileges can connect to a database.
* Creation: User can deploy and redeploy the web services that they own.
* Read: Users can see the existing Web services only if they are the owners of it.
* Write: Users can modify the Web services only if they are the owners of it.
1. UserA is provided with privileges Creation, Read, Write over a database DEMO.
1. If a rest web service “incident_details” is created by the UserA, then UserA will be able to deploy, redeploy, undeploy and view the VQL of the web service “incident_details”.
1. Another user UserB is provided with privileges Creation, Read, Write over the same database DEMO. Then UserB will not be able to see “incident_details” web service unless local administrator(Admin) privilege is granted to that database.
You can refer the section “User and Access Right in Virtual DataPort >Types of Access Rights” in [Administration guide](https://community.denodo.com/docs/view/document/Denodo%20Express/Denodo%206.0/Virtual%20DataPort%20Administration%20Guide) for more details about the role privileges.
Hope this helps.