You can translate the question and the replies:

Is there a query to see role-to-role assignments?

Using Denodo 6.0, is there a query or service which can provide a list of roles and any roles granted to them? Obviously, the "Role Management" window has what I want ... and I want it in a way that external audit automation can pick it up. I have reviewed the Catalog Permissions procedure, but that only shows object grants and inheritance for those objects which are granted. It does not, for example, show if another role is granted "serveradmin" since nothing is granted to serveradmin. Audits need to check for things like admin access. Yes, exporting the entire server VQL would give the raw detail just like looking at the Role Management window. I am looking for something simple, which can be used by any external mechanism (query, web service, etc.). And parsing the large server export would be painful.
user
25-04-2017 14:31:30 -0400

2 Answers

Nevermind. Apology for the unnecessary question. Our dev team just found a problem with the services running the queries. The data IS available in Catalog Permissions.
user
25-04-2017 14:38:34 -0400
Hi, ​ I am glad that you got it working. You could refer the section [CATALOG_PERMISSIONS ](https://community.denodo.com/docs/html/browse/6.0/vdp/vql/stored_procedures/predefined_stored_procedures/catalog_permissions) of Virtual DataPort VQL Guide for more information. ​ Hope this helps!
Denodo Team
28-02-2019 06:34:23 -0500
You must sign in to add an answer. If you do not have an account, you can register here