You can translate the question and the replies:

Could not create a validated object, cause: ValidateObject failed

I'm trying to run a job in scheduler, but i'm getting below error. "Could not create a validated object, cause: ValidateObject failed"
user
27-04-2017 07:22:49 -0400

2 Answers

Hi, The error "Could not create a validated object, cause: ValidateObject failed " occurs when the Ping Query executed in the data source is not valid. I would recommend you to check the ping query that you used in the connection pool configuration of the data source for testing the connection. You can also have a look at the below community question that might be useful: 1. [Error querying Oracle DB.](https://community.denodo.com/answers/question/details?questionId=90670000000blYdAAI&title=Error+querying+Oracle+DB) To know more about how it works, please check the section "Importing JDBC Sources" of Virtual DataPort Administration Guide. Hope this helps!!
Denodo Team
28-04-2017 06:34:39 -0400
Go to connection Pool configuration of the datasource and in the ping query type below: Select 1 and then save it. Try executing the query now. Thanks Mohit
user
23-02-2018 23:18:55 -0500
You must sign in to add an answer. If you do not have an account, you can register here